Saturday, November 20, 2010

High Quality Tattoo Designs



I'm constantly asked when people see my own tattoos, where did I have the tattoo or which artist did the work and I often tell them, however what I don't tell them is my secret.

My secret is that yes I do go and have my tattoos carried out by an experienced and excellent artist, but I also take him high quality designs so that he can work his magic. Most people think that in order to have a good tattoo you will need a good tattoo artist to carry out the job, even though this is true it's only half the battle, if you want a seriously cool tattoo that will amaze people time and time after seeing it then you will need a good quality design.

There are many sources to finding a good tattoo, however some are better than others, due to practicality and abundance, below I will list some of my favourite methods I use to find a tattoo that I would like.

Tattoo Magazines - magazines picked up from your local newsagents can be great for looking at new styles when it comes to tattoos; however magazines are usually very small and offer a limited amount of tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment